Shout Out to the Bookshops!

We might not have seen much of them during the pandemic, but bookshops are still here for us. Personally, I've still been ordering through bookshop sites, even while I've been at home. And now that I'm tentatively stepping back outside, the one thing I look forward to most is time spent browsing in bookshops.

But this week, I'd like to give a specially big shout out to the three bookshops who are now stocking copies of Asexual Fairy Tales and Asexual Myths and Tales. That's:

THANK YOU!!

And a big contratulations to my local bookshop, Waterstones Bradford Wool Exchange, which celebrates its 25th anniversary this month. Not only is it in one of the most beautiful historic buildings, but is a great supporter of Bradford Literature Festival.

This week, I had my first proper visit since lockdown. Not only did I buy a couple of young adult titles with asexual representation, AND some birthday gifts, but I had lunch in the cafe (aka "my office") for the first time in nearly two years.

Aren't bookshops brilliant?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Praise of Hairy Women

A Day with the BBC

Beauty and the Beast: King of the Wood