Elizabeth and Carlo, sitting in a tree...

Well, sitting on a sofa, anyway.  Or a sopha, if you prefer.

I simply had to share this portrait by the wonderful Kirsty Rolfe (@avoiding_bears) of the Divine Farinelli and I as BFFs.  (It even says so on our mugs.  I hope we're drinking mocha!)  Kirsty had the inspired idea to raise money for relief aid in Nepal by offering a portrait of yourself with your favourite historical character.  I think my selection was a no-brainer!  

This is just a scan.  The real thing is on its way to me, in the post.  I can't wait!

Thank you, Kirsty, for such a great idea, and for helping to raise funds and awareness at this difficult time for Nepal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Praise of Hairy Women

A Day with the BBC

Beauty and the Beast: King of the Wood